Friday 27 April 2012

April Showers

Today I thought I was prepared for the first time in thick warm clothes as it was pouring with rain in the morning. I get drenched, partly from a lorry thinking it was clever to speed through a puddle next to me, then the sun comes out and then get soaked with sweat. Therefore I have found the best way to deal with English weather is to mix and match winter with summer so I am always prepared. I also found out today I am an official second year student on Fashion Promotion & Imaging doing Styling and Photography! No more boring reports on marketing thank god.


Bobble Hat - F&F

                                           

Climbing on this skip in 5 inch heels was not my best idea.

                                  

Shorts - Pull & Bear 




Cape - The WhitePepper

No comments:

Post a Comment